FOOD BANK OF SOUTH JERSEY
FOOD | NUTRITION | SUSTAINABILITY
2014 –SFMNP DISTRIBUTION DATES
- Senior citizens must be at least 60 years old in reside in Camden County.
- Proof of income: Social Security statement, pay stub, EBT Card, Medicaid Card, or current income tax return.
- Your income must fall within the 2013-2014 income guidelines:
*1 person in the household $20,147 ($1,773 per month)
*2 people in the household $27,214 ($2,268 per month)
1. Collingswood Library 771 Haddon Ave. Collingswood, NJ 856-858-0649
- June 4th- 10:00am-12:00pm
2. Pennsauken Library 5605 N Crescent Blvd. Pennsauken, NJ 08110 856-665-5959
3. Stella’s Farm Market 459 Berlin New Freedom Rd. Berlin, NJ 08009 856-767-3144
- June 12th 10:00am-12:00pm
All vouchers are valid through November 30, 2014, but participants will need to check with their famers’ market to determine how late in the season each one will be open as market dates differ. Senior are eligible for 1 SFMNP voucher per year.
For more information contact: Falynn Milligan, 856-425-4612 or email@example.com, or Robyn Lockett, 856-745-3090 firstname.lastname@example.org